Friday, February 25, 2011

Princess Chicken

Not only am I running the Disney Princess Half Marathon on Sunday, our little princess has the chicken pox.  I can't believe she got them after getting the shot months ago.  She has a very mild case but they are definitely the pox.  It was a good learning experience for the resident that was working with Dr. E since Em's spots are in all 4 stages of pox-ness and Dr E said he rarely sees chicken pox anymore.  But all I can do it feel itchy.....

I have so much left to do for this weekend.  I have to finalize my playlist for the iPod, pack, pick the best Princess running outfit, figure out what I'm going to wear all weekend long, prep the kids for the weekend (and being shuttled between 2 houses), get Noah's school stuff in order for Monday, and I'm sure a million other things.  Should  be a long night tonight.

Here's a glimpse of last year's Princess Half Marathon:
Ready to run at 3am
Yes I ran in a tutu
We finished!!!
The 7S Princesses
Here's to a great race, a better time, and coming home to a princess who is pox-less

~JRC~

1 comment:

  1. Hope Em feels better soon! And good luck this weekend! I'll be cheering you on from the hospital...I know you'll do great though...maybe one of these years I'll join you :)

    ReplyDelete