Friday, February 24, 2012

The Plague

The plague has struck the Crimella home.
OK I might be a bit dramatic right now but we definitely have the crud.
I thought I was going to be safe this time around but nope....I have it.  The Hubs was nice enough to bring home some work germs (and I'm the one who works at a hospital) and share them with me, even though he's been sleeping on the couch and pretty much avoiding me.  Wednesday afternoon, in the middle of a meeting, I got the body aches and it was downhill from there.  Now I'm in full blown "I feel like I'm constantly swallowing razor blades" mode.  I'm hoping my Z-Pack will start kickin in because I hate (like capital HATE) having a sore throat.
Uhhhhhhhhhh
OK enough whining.

So my weekend looks like a lot of lying in bed, not doing too much....which is much needed not only because I'm sick but because we're always running around like crazy people on our days off.

I want to thank everyone for the wonderful support after my last post.  I'm always a little wary to really open up on here now that I know people actually read what I post.  And religion/faith is such a controversial topic to say the least.  But it was such a good thing for me.  It's nice to really be real every so often.


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Aww, I hope you feel better friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the worst sick person ever! Hope y'all feel better soon girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, feel better soon girl! Lots of rest & movies at home should do the trick :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ZPack should kick in soon. Crossing fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I hope y'all feel better!!!!

    ReplyDelete