Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekly Weigh In #3

Tonight was the big weigh in again.  I'm happy to report that I am down another 1.2lbs this week, for a grand total of 10.4lbs!  I'm really excited about this because I was really nervous after this weekend.  Not only did I eat at Burger King (my stomach hated me for it), I also indulged in mac/cheese, tons of chicken, pasta, birthday cake, a McFlurry, 2 slices of pizza, a few pieces of bread, a taco salad, and a Diet Coke (first soda in 4 weeks).  And that's only to name a few of the ridiculously unhealthy things I consumed this weekend.  {Disney is not very "point friendly" for lack of a better word.  C'mon Disney...get your act together. Offer healthier options please!!!}  I am beyond blessed to have had any loss at the scales. I will say that it did make me feel better that I can splurge a little more than I usually do and still see some form of positive numbers.  But now it's back to being focused.  I'm determined to melt away these pounds.

Now I think it's off to bed for me
{Hubs....I just can't get to the laundry tonight.  I can't keep my eyes open.  I PROMISE it will all get folded tomorrow and definitely by Friday.  I love you!}
Photobucket

2 comments: