Thursday, June 18, 2009

Picture update

Here's Emmy's pic from Monday. She's 29 weeks, 2 days. She's going to be the most photographed baby before she's born at the rate we're going. Kelly, the US tech, gives me pics everytime she scans me. I'm having weekly ultrasounds so we'll see how many pics I end up with by the time Emmy arrives.


So its been forever since I posted a belly pic....here it is. I'm 29 weeks, 5 days. We took it after my daily luxury, a 15 minute shower. Its the most time I spend vertical a day.





Tomorrow is the big appointment. Hopefully we'll be able to do the fetal fibrinectin test to see if I might deliver in 2 weeks. No ultrasound tomorrow, just NST. So I think we'll start finishing Emmy's room next week. Mom picked up some of the final touches for it today. And I guess I'll be directing the decorating while everyone else is actually working. I'm over this bedrest thing. I survived a week of it so far.
I had a pretty good day today. Hope it continues tomorrow!
~JRC and EPC~




No comments:

Post a Comment