Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

And I truly believe that! 

My family just adores Disney!  John took me there for the first birthday I celebrated after being with him.  We ate in the castle and had an amazing time.  When we moved to Orlando, we went to Disney or Downtown Disney all the time.  We looked into getting married at Disney.  Our kids have gone to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party every year since they were born.  I've run in a Disney sponsored half marathon (and really have to bump up my training since it's in a month).  We took our first family vacation to Disney.  We have annual passes.  We go just because.  People think we're crazy for going to Disney so often but who can say no to a land full of imagination, fantasy, and Mickey Mouse?!? 

So of course, we took the opportunity to spend the day at Disney for Noah's birthday.  We hit up the same rides we always do (Noah's big into the rides), rode the train for the first time, took the kids to the Country Bear Jamboree for the first time, and just had fun.  The kids love it, John and I love it, and we love being surrounded by the excitement!

The weekend of my half, we're going to Disney without the kiddos.  It will be a nice little adult getaway.  My parents, Tim and Sharon will be up with us.  Sharon is running the half with me.  So John and I are looking forward to enjoying the adult side of Disney.....Epcot, Hollywood Studios (which will always be MGM to me) and enjoying some time together.  Yes, I'll miss the kids desperately (and think about them every minute and bug John with my wondering if we should have left them at home) but I'm looking forward to hanging out just the two of us.

Here are some pics from our fun trip!!!


I just adore the castle!
Playing with her pirate gear
Ready to make Dumbo take flight
We love Disney!!!!
Love Love Love
In line for his first roller coaster!
Winnie the Pooh is the best ride to wait on.  They have play areas for the kids
Talking on her pretzel phone while Daddy and Noah wait for a ride
You can never have too many pictures of the castle!
~JRC~

No comments:

Post a Comment