Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I can't believe he's 4

Tomorrow my little baby turns 4.  I don't know how that happened but, in a blink of an eye, Noah has gone from my little man to a big kid.  He's in school, he's a big brother, and now, since he's 4, he won't be wearing pull-ups to naptime.  Strange I know but this one is slightly selfish.  He will not completely potty train so I told him that when he turns 4 there's no more pull ups for naps....baby steps but steps all the same.  And since his birthday falls on a school day (which I am totally jealous of....I never went to school on my actual birthday), it was only appropriate to go all out for his first school birthday!!! 

Without further adieu......

A barrel full of monkeys waiting for their ears

The finished product
I'm so excited that Noah's growing up and having such a great time experiencing all that life has in store for him.  It makes me sad to know that he's not a little baby anymore but I'm in love with the boy that he's becoming.  He has blessed me so much.  He has taught me how to love...completely, totally, unconditionally. 

I love you Noah Jackson!!!

~JRC~

No comments:

Post a Comment