Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Football Linkup!!!

The Hubs's most favorite time of the year is coming up.....College Football Season.  While we disagree on teams (he's a die hard Gator fan...boo...), we both enjoy a good game.  I'm so excited that Lindsey at Running Down a Dream came up with her Football Link Up party!  We're not NFL fans like she is (we actually don't watch the NFL at all) but we do support our Alma Maters on Saturdays! 
I am a proud alum of the University of South Florida.  USF is just starting to make a name for itself in the NCAA world (we've only had a football team since 1997).  Unfortunately we don't have a stadium on campus but we do get to play in Raymond James where the Bucs play.  Maybe one day we'll have an on-campus stadium!

Here's a style recap from my years at USF football games.  I don't have too many from my early years at USF.  That was the pre-digital camera age.....does that date me???

My first USF game in 2000

Homecoming Game 2002

Homecoming Steering Committee on the field Homecoming 2003

USF vs West Virginia 2007

Me and my bro tailgating for the WV game 2007

The Hubs loving the Bulls (and wearing a USF shirt...the only time he wore one)

My parents and their USF kiddos at the UCF game 2007

Me and some of my girlfriends

USF vs Cincy 2009 (first game after having Emmy)
All dolled up in our USF dresses!!!  USF vs UF 2010

USF vs UF 2010
Can't wait for the season to start!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. great pictures!! i love football season :)

    Sam @ fitness food & faith (giveaway today!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I think I'd be more of a college fan if we had a decent team to cheer for :)

    Thanks for linking up! Sorry it took so long to get to your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. บาคาร่าออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting your lot from our team vegus 168.

    ReplyDelete