Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's OK

Yes, it's one of my favorite days of the week...Thursday!  Not only is it my BMT clinic day, but Thursday means it's almost the weekend and I can link up with Amber and Neely for "It's OK" Thursday!!!  So here goes......

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK.....
~to be a HUGE blog slacker and only post randomly (I'll be better I promise!!!)
~to be so excited for this weekend so I can finally meet Colton and hang with one of my bestest friends ever
~to be excited that it's almost time for the holiday menu at Starbucks!!  I know everyone has been raving over the Pumpkin Spice Latte but I'm a Peppermint Mocha kind of girl!!!
~to be loving the weather in sunny FL right now!  I'm actually enjoying the crisp cool air this year
~to be bummed that I never took advantage of any of the amazing Erin Condren deals out there (yes I'm a loser)
~to go to bed at 9:15 last night and get almost 9 hours of sleep and still be exhausted when I woke up
~to be extremely happy for this girl and this girl for all the hard work and training they've done in preparation for their half marathon this weekend
~to be slightly obsessed with our new TV lineup....Glee, The New Girl, Tosh.O, Restaurant: Impossible, Once Upon a Time, The Next Iron Chef: Super Chefs
~to have never realized how funny The Big Bang Theory is.  The Hubs and I have been watching it nonstop lately
~to almost have a huge hole in my sneakers right at my big toe....ok...that's not OK...obviously
~to need new sneakers due to the above....hint hint Hubs

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment