Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's Ok

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. Where has this year gone?  Pretty soon I'm going to wake up and my kids will be graduating high school.  Ok that just depressed me.  Time to cheer me up.  I've got so much going on this weekend!  Tomorrow is a VERY busy clinic day followed by my Pampered Chef party.  Then I'm getting up pretty early to volunteer for the Women's Running Half Marathon Expo.  I ran the 5K last year and had every intention of doing the half this year but my gallbladder had other plans for me.  But I think volunteering will be a blast.  I'm almost positive I'm handing out goody bags but I could be wrong.  Then we have to rush to figure out outfits for our Christmas pictures that are being done Sunday morning.  Whew...that is a lot!  Welcome to my weekend every weekend.  There are so many things to accomplish and such little time.  Oh well.  Maybe I'll just eat another pina colada cupcake that I made for the party tomorrow night.
On to today's order of business.....linking up with Amber and Neely for "It's OK" Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK.....
~to be obsessed with Shutterfly.  Tonight is the first night this week that I haven't logged on (not that I haven't thought about it).  I have ordered something almost every day and almost all of it has been free. I just love getting the orange packages in the mail!
~to continue to drink skinny Peppermint Mochas like they're going out of style
~to be in love with the cupcakes I made tonight
~to finally be able to be excited for Thanksgiving because that means I finally don't have to work on a holiday!!!
~to have a jammed packed social calendar through about February
~to have a HUGE container of freshly made sangria in my fridge that I haven't touched yet.
~to be mad that I'm starting to get sick (thanks to my kids or was it the patient that kept coughing all over us while we drew labs...I'm not sure)
~to be done with my Santa shopping for the kiddos!!!  This one I'm most proud of because it all came from toysrus.com!!!

Have a great Friday and a great weekend!!!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment