Friday, January 20, 2012

Tag!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!  Hope it was a great week!  Mine was busy with a emotional day at work but we're all hanging in there.  I'm excited for today's post.  I was tagged (for the first time) by sweet Renee at This Won't Hurt A Bit!!!  Does that make me one of the cool kids now????  I think so!!!
Thanks Renee for tagging me!  If you don't know you, you should definitely check her out.  She's a fellow nurse who totally understands my obsession with wearing crazy socks with my scrubs!!!

Here are the official rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Step 1- You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Step 2- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Step 3- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' Blah Blah Blah. You legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!

{11} Randoms about Me
1. I always wash my hair the minute I get in the shower.  I don't know why I do this first but that's the way it is.
2. I taught myself to roll (or curl) my tongue when I was in 7th grade.  My science teacher said you were ever able to do it or not.  I was in the "not able" group which didn't fly with me.  Proved her wrong!!!
3. I was the 8th ranked outside hitter on the Florida All State Team for Class 3A my senior year of high school.  Not to shabby for a short girl!
4. My all time favorite movie is "The Neverending Story"....weird I know....
5. I hate running even though I want to consider myself a runner
6. I had my own billboard when I was in 4th grade
7. I can touch my thumb to my inner forearm
8. I'm ridiculously intrigued by left handed people.  And it's only gotten worse now that Em's turned into a lefty
9. Mayo makes me vomit....literally
10. All of my hangers have to be facing a particular way and I am not above changing other people's hanging
11. I never wanted to be a "cancer nurse." Now I can't imagine doing any other job.

{11} Questions for Me
1. What is your middle name?
I HATE my middle name.  My middle name is Ryan.  Yes like the boy's name.  My parents must have hated me (j/k they love me).  I never told anyone my middle name until my senior year of high school.  
2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Having a little too much wine at a wedding and having to have the Hubs pull over because I was sick.  I'm actually quite ashamed by it (I know this is a boring moment but it still bothers me)
3. Who is your celebrity crush?
Currently, I'm loving me some Ryan Reynolds!  
4. If you could move anywhere on Earth tomorrow, where would you pick?  
Easy....NYC.  I would move there this second if I had the chance!!!
5. What do you like to do when you have spare time?
What is spare time???  I love to read, take pictures, shop, line dance, hang out with my family, and sleep
6. Do you prefer a phone call or text?
Text..hands down.  My preferred form of communication is texting
7. If you could win a shopping spree anywhere, where would you pick?
A toss up between Loft and New York & Company
8. If you went to Starbucks today, what would you order?
Funny you should ask since I did go today!  I get a grande triple skinny peppermint mocha.  DJ (my cute little barista) made my day today when he said they were keeping the skinny peppermint syrup all year!!!
9. What kind of car do you drive?
Ford Flex
10. In a spouse, rank your most preferred personality traits (highest 1 to lowest 5): sense of humor, appearance/physical attraction, intelligence, generosity, and passion
{1} intelligence {2} sense of humor {3} passion {4} appearance {5} generosity
11. If you could only choose one TV show that you could watch ever again, what would it be?
Glee

{11} Questions for You
1. What article of clothing could you not live without?
2. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only have 3 things, what would you want to have?
3. If you had to choose, would you rather to have a computer or TV?
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. Who would win in a fight...Chuck Norris or MacGyver?
6. If you were the President for 1 day, what would you change?
7. Who is your role model?
8. Someone walks up to you and asks for some spare change.  Do you have any?
9. What is in your purse right now?
10. iPhone or Android?
11. What is your dream vacation?

I'm tagging the following peeps:
Taylor @ Make It Count
Ashley @ Very Ashley

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love this!! You are quick too sister! Haha. Someone once told me it helps your color (if you're a coloring girl) stay in your hair better if you wash your hair first in the shower. I wouldn't know if that's true or not bc I am complete opposite! You've always been a cool kid too! ;) I'm so glad you liked being tagged! Made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I would move to NYC too! Like right this minute! And I meant to tell you that your questions for the tagged people are good!! I like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! I just posted something similar this week:)

    I would LOVE to move to NYC in a heartbeat, too! Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your middle name! I used to hate mine as well and I would scratch it out all through school on my report cards haha!

    and if you run, you're a runner! It doesn't matter how far or how fast/slow you run, you're still a runner :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.
    ACDelco 19178233 Windshield Wiper Pulse Control Module

    ReplyDelete