1. Biggest Middle school fashion mistake. I was in middle/high school before the digital camera era so I don't have pictures of anything. But when I was in middle school, I hadn't made the switch to contacts and I had the largest, roundest glasses on the face of the planet. I think Harry Potter stole the look from me. Definitely not one of my finest moments.
2. Who were your best friends in HS? I had such a great group of friends in high school. My besties included Patrick (still to this day), Val, Brian, and Boomer. Then the group rounded out with some football players, cheerleaders, and some volleyball teammates.
3. What was a typical weekend for you in HS? I didn't have the typical HS experience. I was playing competitive volleyball year round so I spent my weekends at the airport or in cars headed to our next tournament. I've played at some of the best gyms in the country. I had the high school experience that I wanted, not the typical experience.
This was my most favorite team that I ever played on! We may have gotten into a lot of trouble in Austin TX and almost got sent home. I'm #39 in the front
4. Did you have any boyfriends? I had a few boyfriends in high school. A few serious ones that didn't pan out and one boyfriend that I always compared any future boyfriends to (until the Hubs). I had fun.
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Not any secret codes but we did end up making these lists of important things to remember, like rules I guess. I recently found mine and reading it reminded me how ridiculous we were back then and how awesome we thought we were.
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be? I'm not really sure if there is one particular day that I'd relive. I had a great time in high school but I've never dreamed about going back. Now college, yeah, I'd go back to that part of my life!!!
Not sure why this blue line is right here....sorry!