Monday, October 3, 2011

Happier Times are Here

Thanks for all the love and support over the past week with the loss of my grandpa.  His service was on Saturday and it was so much harder than I thought it would be.  But it was a great showering of love for an amazing man.  My family is kinda a big deal in Largo, like one of the first families of the town, so there were a handful of old time Largo people there.  It was also nice to see the outpouring of love from Orange Blossom (where he used to work) and from the rest of the family.  It's also been awesome having my aunt in town for so long.  We don't get to see Aunt Robin that much so it was nice to see her almost every day.  Hopefully she'll move her family back home and be closer!!!

But with all of the saddness going on, I'm ready for some happiness.  I'm ready to move on.  I think that sounded wrong but I hope you get what I'm trying to say. 

Although my Rays are making me sad.  We're down 2-1 in the series.  After an amazing Game 1, we've now handed the Rangers the last 2 games.  Tomorrow's a huge game.  It better be good.  Oh something cool about tonight's game.....if you watched the game during the 7th inning (I think), TBS showed a great image of my brother!  There he was, close up on Justin, for a good 4-5 seconds.  He's kinda famous now I guess.  I'll have to get the picture (my other bro took a picture of Justin on the TV) and post it because his face is priceless!!!

This week we're gearing up for the big Fun Fair at St Pats.  Noah's going to be performing.  I'm sure we'll end up with at least 3 goldfish per kiddo, who of course will die within 3 days and we'll be heading to WalMart for replacement fish.  We also have a Disney weekend planned in 2 weeks.  So a lot of good things coming!!!

Oh I almost forgot....I scored the best deal ever.  I just love Target's sales.  I find the most obscure things in their clearance sections.  I scored big time a few weeks ago in the school supplies section on Transformers stuff....coloring books, folders, book covers, etc all for about $0.30/item.  On Friday, I stumbled into the 75% off section and found picture frames for $1.48!!!  I am now the proud owner of very nice picture frames (of all sizes) for less than $10.  And I now proudly display this picture:
The best picture of my Grandpa...ever! 
Hope everyone has a great week!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment