Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's OK

I love Thursdays.  Why?  It's one of my Bone Marrow Transplant clinic days (and I have great BMT kiddos) but it's that time for "It's OK" Thursdays with Amber and Neely!

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK......
~To not blog all week except for today's "It's OK"
~To be excited for my friend's wedding this weekend!  I just love weddings and I'm so happy for Julia
~To be stressed out because I have no idea what to dress the kiddos in for their pictures this weekend
~To have a VERY rough Mommy day and wish that my name wasn't Mommy
~To secretly think your sassy 2 yr old is cute when she says "I don't want to....(insert anything here)" as she dramatically crosses her arms over her chest
~To be upset that it's cold here in Florida now.  It was in the low 70s this morning...that's cold for this FL girl
~To be even more upset that I don't have a great winter wardrobe (hint hint Hubs!!!)
~To hate the preschool germs that are invading our house one person at a time.  I just love not being able to breathe out of my nose....read with a touch of sarcasm....
~To cry and be overwhelmed with anything and everything.  I kinda feel bad for the Hubs this week.
~To desperately wish for 2 complete days of uninterrupted sleep....one can only dream!

I hope everyone's week was a good one!  There's a ton going on this weekend so I'll have tons to share plus our Disney recap!!!

Happy Homecoming to all my USF Bulls out there!  I just love Homecoming time!  GO BULLS!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I was definitely overwhelmed last week and cried pretty much every single day! It's okay to be that way sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete