Monday, October 24, 2011

Kiss the Bride

Happy Monday Y'all!!!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I was having a great weekend until my Bulls lost in the last quarter of the game.  Oh was I mad.  So mad that the Hubs told me I'm never allowed to yell at him for the way he watches the Gators.  There may or may not have been yelling, screaming, and slamming of hands during the Bulls game.  What can I say?  I'm a fan!  But then I got over my anger (sort of) when we headed off to my friend Julia's wedding.  Julia is the twin sister of one of my besties. She got married at Sunken Gardens (a beautiful venue) surrounded by her friends and family.  It was beautiful and I'm so honored to have been there to share in her big day.  We had a great time, got to catch up with friends, and drank some (a lot) of wine.
In true Jessica fashion, an over abundance of photos from the wedding!!!
The amazing venue
Me and the Hubs
Here comes the Bride
You may now kiss the Bride
I love this family!!!! 
My new fav picture of us
Love them!!!!
Me and the Beautiful Bride
Me and Kev
Me and my Ousley's (Julia, Jess and me)
Chi O Candle Pass
Me and my bestie Jess
White boys dancing
Love them!!!!
A great pic by the Hubs
Spouse Swapping
 Sorry for the amount of pictures (again) but it was such a great time and such a special day.  The Hubs and I are so blessed to have amazing friends in our lives.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment