Thursday, July 11, 2013

Curveballs

I have a hard time when things don't go the way I planned.  It's something I need to work on.  I know that there are curveballs thrown at us during our life, whether they be huge ones or small, insignificant ones. Either way, I don't like them.

With that being said, vacay recaps are postponed yet again because I am sick.  I don't know who I got it from or how I got it.  All I know is that I'm living on Zofran (thank you GlaxoSmithKline for discovering this amazing drug) and trying to manage fevers.  I absolutely hate being sick!

Hopefully it will be back to our regular programming tomorrow!!!!  Here's some things you can look forward to:
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Im dying at that picture of John with pink ears! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete