While I'm spending my birthday at church for the School Mass and PreK and Kindergarten Orientations (shoot me now), I figured y'all can be entertained by what I was like in High School.....
I also grew up before digital cameras were invented so I really don't have any pictures of me in middle school or HS. I'm at the mercy of FB and still, not too many pics. Oh well. You'll just have to imagine me!!
1. What was I like in Middle School/HS? In middle school, I only had 30 kids in my class. I went to a small Catholic school, so we had all grown up together. Depending on what month it was, I was the top student in the class. I was Student Council President. I played every sport. You get the picture. When HS came around, I continued to the Catholic HS, which was still pretty small. I was in all honors classes. I played volleyball all 4 years of HS. I was in that group of people that weren't the popular kids but weren't the "not popular" kids. You know, the group that could move freely between all the different cliques. I loved it where I was in the dreaded social ladder of HS.
2. What were your favorite past times? Once I hit 8th grade, I fell in love with volleyball. That's when I started playing club volleyball during the school off season. For the next 5 years, volleyball consumed my life. I played competitively 11 months out of the year and during the 12th month, we were having voluntary open gym practices (unofficial HS practices).
3. What songs were you obsessed with? I was a pretty big NSYNC fan (sorry all you BSB girls!). My brother and I also rocked out to some DMX and Juvenile on the rides home from school. I was also pretty big into country. I discovered RENT in HS too!
4. What fashion statement do you look back on and cringe? I won't lie....I had a few pairs of overalls and rocked them all the time. I had denim ones and olive green corduroy ones, which I wore all the time. With long sleeved shirts, tank tops, you name it. What was I thinking?!?!?!?
5. Who was your celeb crush? I was a fan of Ryan Reynolds (I loved him as Berg in 2 Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place) and Chris O'Donnell. What ever happened to him???
6. What were your favorite TV shows/movies? I don't remember what movies I was obsessed with but I loved Gilmore Girls, Even Stevens, 7th Heaven, 2 Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place, Friends, ER, the list goes on and on.