Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's OK

Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK......

~to be an emotional mess this week
~to talk nonstop on the blog about the kids going to school (I promise I'm done after this week)
~to not like alone time as much as I thought
~to stop at Starbucks every morning after dropping the kids off at school
~to be excited that I've earned my Gold Card!!!
~to dread folding laundry
~to be ready for football season to start!
~to be planning outfits for the USF games and UF games we're going to
~to be sad that baseball season is coming to an end
~to do things just to cheer myself up
~to be scarred for life after having my labs drawn this morning
~to be nervous about what said labs might show
~to want this excruciating leg/hip pain I've been dealing with for 3 weeks now to go away
~to be proud of myself for having posts scheduled all week
~to be excited to have some new followers on this lil blog
~to be obsessed with headbands
~to be totally random
~to be me!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I looove Starbucks gold status. It's amazing.

    I love the feeling of scheduled posts too!

    ReplyDelete