Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's OK

It has been forever since I linked up for It's OK Thursday so let's get this thing started!
Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK.....

~to be obsessed with finishing up my Christmas gifts.
~to have a new found love for Mod Podge (how did I survive this long without it)
~to not really go on Twitter this week
~to have a goal of writing at least 3 posts and this is the first (and only) post written
~to need a few days off (preferably with pay) just so I can sleep
~to be putting my Christmas cards in the mail on Friday
~to be stoked about the Friends Dinner we're hosting on Friday!!
~to be proud of myself for staying on track with my food intake/journaling
~to need to get on the elliptical sometime this week
~to be proud of everyone who's starting C25K!  We need to pick a race to run together!!!
~to be so emotionally spent due to Em's current "phase" I don't know how much more I can handle
~to love that my card display is being filled up with cards from amazing people I've met through blogging
~to be so blessed during this holiday season

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten out my Christmas cards either! I have been staying off twitter for awhile now. I can't seem to keep up and I feel like I don't have much to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get obsessed with finishing up my gifts. Can you believe I haven't even started shopping and I have THREE kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I nominated you for a Liebster Award....check it out here: http://pinkandprosperous.blogspot.com/2012/12/friday-fun-and-liebster-award.html

    xoxo Alex

    ReplyDelete