Sunday, July 3, 2011

CAB ride!!!

Crazy title, I know.  I'll explain in a few.  This weekend was an exciting one for me.  It was my great friend, Jen's baby shower!  We finally were able to celebrate baby to be, Colton Alexander Brand (aka CAB...his dad thinks that having his initials spell cab will be a great pick up line later in life....)  We packed into the car and headed down south for a weekend full of laughs and fun.  The kiddos are sick so the Hubs stayed home with them.  I hitched a ride with my parents and brother/gf (in my car) and we all went down to be reunited with Jen and her parents (who were my second parents growing up...Jen and I were inseparable so we shared parents). 

I didn't take a bunch of pictures but the ones I did are the important ones.  Her nursery is a jungle theme and so was the shower.  It was held at a beautiful location (the Sundy House for anyone familiar with the Delray Beach area) and she had the most BEAUTIFUL cake I have ever seen.  I mean, it was a masterpiece.  Jen was showered with love, as she should, and I am so honored to have been a part of it! 
Sharon and I ready for the shower

Me and my mom
Me, Jen, and Colton....I have a similar pic from my shower for Noah

I mean honestly....Have you ever seen a more amazing cake?!?!?!
My new BFF!!!!

I just love her!  Last pic before I left for home
I am just so thrilled for Jen and her husband Jeff.  They are going to be the best parents ever.  I am on pins and needles waiting for Colton to arrive! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment