Saturday, July 30, 2011

When is enough enough?

So is it a bad thing that I'm only going away for 4 days and have packed 5 dresses, 3 shirts, 7 tanks, 5 pairs of shorts, 6 pairs of shoes, 4 camis, and a few other articles of clothing??? 

Ironically enough, all of it started like this (although I added a couple more outfits after I took this pic):

Just some of our things (notice the Hubs's nice small pile in the back corner)
and somehow ended up fitting nicely into these (and I have a TON of empty space in my suitcase):

I have tons of room and yes, that's the ticket from our honeymoon...the last time we used our luggage :(
A girl's got to have options!!!

PS: Don't forget about the Tampa Bay CureSearch Walk!!!  Here's my page!!!Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I always pack WAY too much for a trip! I took 15 pairs of shoes on our trip to Bahamas/Florida. We were gone for six days :)

    ReplyDelete