Monday, July 18, 2011

My Style Monday...sicky edition

My Style Monday


I just despise being sick.  It takes a lot for me to stay home from work if I'm sick (if they kids are sick, I'm home without question) but home is where I am today.  It kinda snuck up on me this time, no warning at all.  So it's been me in bed (I slept til 1130!!!) or on the couch or on the computer. 

With that being said, I have been so bad about linking up with Linds on her My Style Monday (ok lets be honest....I've been HORRIBLE about taking pics of my outfits therefore preventing me from linking up) so here is a catch up edition to what I've been wearing lately (I promise I've been wearing cute clothes...I just don't have anyone to take my picture)
Top and Shorts: Ann Taylor Loft

Dress: Ann Taylor Loft

Shirt, Shorts, Shoes: New York and Company

Dress: New York and Company
Shoes: Alex Marie (Dillards)
See a trend of where I shop????

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better :(

    And I love Ann Taylor Loft and NY&Co, too! Everything you're wearing is cute! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfits! I shop at the same places too- don't worry about it. :)

    ReplyDelete