Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Well I'll just jump on the bandwagon

I have been secretly obsessed with Jamie's What I'm Loving Wednesdays so I thought I'd take the plunge and jump right in.  You can call me a bandwagon fan...go ahead...I don't mind...it's true!  So here goes:


I'm loving that our NYC trip is almost here!!!!

We will be boarding our airplane at the wee hours of the morning on the 5th to enjoy 4 days of nonstop excitement!!! I just know that I'm going to fall in love with this city and never want to come home.  We'll have to have our kiddos FedEx'd to the city.

I'm loving that I will be sitting 12th row, center stage, for my absolute favorite musical of all time, in 16 days. 
I can't believe I'm getting a second chance to see it in NYC.  If you didn't know, RENT closed it's Broadway run in 2008 and I was just devastated.  It has been the #1 item on my Bucket List to see RENT in NYC.  Now I'm getting my chance!!!

I'm loving that I will be spending Saturday night with my amazing Chi Omega sisters!!!  I can't wait for our sleepover.  It's going to be like college all over again!!!



And as always, I'm loving these people, because without them, I would be lost in this world:


What are you loving???

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yay for your NYC trip! You're going to have such a great time! You'll have to let us know how Rent is. We moved to NYC just in time to see it in its last week on Broadway in 2008, and we're planning to see it again now sometime! I'm sure it will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your NYC trip sounds amazing! I LOVE it there and really want to go with my family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! I'm so excited that you're going to NYC! Can't wait to see the pics! Rent is SUCH an awesome musical - and you have great seats! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete