Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's OK....I promise!!!

It's Thursday so it only means 1 thing.....It's OK Thursdays!  I'm linking up again with Amber and Neely (and I'm going to be linking up with those girlies for post #2 of the day in a minute).  So here goes....

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK.....

To be so excited for Saturday morning's CureSearch walk!  I can't wait to be walking to raise awareness for childhood cancer and to celebrate my patients, those here with us and those who have been called home.

To be spending my Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon at the Trop cheering on the Rays!

To crave Starbucks on a regular basis

To secretly wish it doesn't get too cold this fall/winter because I don't want to wear socks

To have been successful with 2 new recipes I found on Pinterest this week

To love linking up so much this week.  I'm finding so many awesome blogs this way!!!

To love my kids and the Hubs so much!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment