Monday, May 9, 2011

What are you wearing????

My Style Monday

I'm finally linking up with Lindsey for My Style Monday.  I think I took a week off from linking up with anyone so I'm back on track.  And I started taking more pics this week too!!!  So here we go:

First one....I took this picture 2 weeks ago and didn't link up so why waste the picture??
Tank and vest: New York and Company
Jeans: Old Navy
Next might be my favorite picture.  My mom was taking pictures of Noah and I at his Mother's Day Tea Party at school (more on that to come).  Noah was playing with my shirt and trying to tickle me.  I love that Mom captured the face I was making at him!!!

Shirt and Khakis: Ann Taylor Loft
Ok I haven't mentioned this on here yet but the Hubs actually reads the blog on a regular basis (hi honey!) He commented a few weeks ago that the pictures are doing me no justice.  That I look really good (that's about as much of a compliment that comes out of that man) but then he sees the pictures and I don't look that good (I think there was a reference to a hobo or something....don't hate on the Hubs though....he warned me ahead of time that the statement was going to come out wrong),  I made him take a picture of me in an outfit and it's actually pretty good.  He might have bought himself the title my new photographer!!!
Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: New York and Company
And last but not least, a classic picture.  Remember "Forrest Gump"?  Remember the bench he sat on all movie long?  Here's my take on it:
Dress: New York and Company
Shoes: Forrest Gump's :)
The Hubs and the kiddos took me to Bubba Gumps for Mother's Day lunch. It was awesome!!!  And actually the picture looked more like this:

Yep....No one looking at the camera, Noah on his way to stand right in front of the camera, and Emmy showing off her diaper
 Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You look great! It's always easier when you have a tripod or someone else is taking the picture! Hubs did a good job :)

    And I looove that pink outfit! And shoes - cute!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is easier when someone takes your pictures for you! :) Love the vest and the pink outfit!

    ReplyDelete