Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Kiddos

After sharing the awesome job that the Hubs did with my gift, I guess I should share with you what I got the Hubs.  When we went up to Gainesville for the UF/FSU game, he found a polo shirt that he really liked (I did too).  Nike golf polos are crazy expensive but it wasn't like any Gator shirt I've ever seen....and trust me....I've seen A LOT.....so I told him to get it if he really wanted it and that would be his Christmas present.  So he did and that's what he got.  I wish I could find a picture of it to show you but I can't find one.

Now on the the fun stuff.....the kiddos at Christmas.  Every year, Christmas keeps getting better and better.  I don't know if it's because the kids are getting older and sort of get the whole Christmas festivities or if it's because the kids are at such a fun age right now.  Either way, it was awesome.  I'll spare you the details for tonight (I'm really tired) by posting some pics (photo overload) from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Em giving Selah a kiss 
Whenever he'd open a gift and it was a shirt box, he'd yell "I got a box!!!"
Em not so patiently waiting for my dad to open up her iXL
So excited to get this present from Grandma and PaPa
Putting out reindeer food in their matching pj's (yes I'm that kind of mom)
Santa's elves (the Hubs and my brothers) building all the gifts
Chirstmas morning....oh wait....that's the shirt I got the Hubs for Christmas!!!
My handsome boy (with his irritating scrape on his forehead)
My MIL made Em this Belle dress.  It has been worn every day since
Rudolph!!!
He was so excited to see Santa brought him a bike
Santa also brought Em a new ride!
Riding his new Transformers bike
All in all, it was a great Christmas.  We were fortunate enough to spend time with family and friends (and celebrate on 4 separate occasions).  I can't imagine anything better.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! I'm glad you all had such a nice Christmas!

    ReplyDelete