Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's OK

Man, have I been a blogging slacker.  I have so much to share with you and for some reason, I just can't find the time to get it done.  Have no fear my friends.  I will catch you up on all things Crimella very soon.  Tonight we went to Noah's Christmas performance and let me just tell you, Noah was absolutely adorable!  The PreK did a Nativity play along with singing Jingle Bells.  Noah was Joseph and he was amazing!
The best looking Joseph I've ever seen!!!
The PreK Nativity

Its Ok Thursdays
It's Thursday again so that means only 1 thing...."It's OK" Thursdays with Amber and Neely!!!  I really do love this link up.
It's OK....
~to love your kids so much you want to burst
~to constantly feel like you're running 5 hours behind
!to wish there were 30 hours in a day
~to not have a single gift wrapped yet
~to dread going back to work tomorrow because that means tons of charting that has to be done that wasn't completed today
~to eat Twizzlers for breakfast one day this week....hey...they're low fat!
~to be constantly reminded of how rewarding my job is
~to have the best patients in the world!  No matter how much they're going through, they always seem to find ways to let me know I'm doing a great job
~to miss my angel Blake the same today as I did the day he was called home a year ago
I love you Blake and miss you like crazy every day.  Thank you for teaching me so much about life
Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The kids in the Nativity play are too cute for words! And I always wish there were 30 hours in a day too. It seems like life moves faster than it did when I was younger and I just want time to go in slow-mo for awhile so I can catch up. You'll get there though!

    ReplyDelete